CASE STUDY: Lindt Chocolatier
Create a new prototype that translates the company’s mastery in chocolate, its Swiss/European heritage and the company’s commitment to quality and accessibility through a unique retail branded environment.
As one of the world’s premiere European chocolatiers, Lindt showcases the company’s passion for chocolate and sensitivity to detail through an environment of authentic and artisan interior finishes that creates old world charm and new world energy. Reflecting the company’s heritage, its focus on detail is evident in the use of crafted cabinets, hand wrought-ironwork and visual merchandising enhancements that tempt consumers to explore every inch of the store.
- Attracting and welcoming the customer is a storefront portal fabricated from internally illuminated glass with a subtle, but compelling oversized application of the brand’s iconic maitre d’chocolat (chocolatier), glass mosaics and bronze metallic signage.
- A large central focal feature comprised of an eclectic combination of finishes, period style and configurations is centered below a raised ceiling element featuring hardwood trim and dramatic wrought iron display elements.
- The environment brings the new and old world together by combining high-tech digital flat-screen marketing with hand-crafted display elements, bright and festive product packaging, and rustic and artisan interior finishes.
- The perimeter walls feature a series of continuous merchandising rails to support a variety of fixturing applications from shelves, ladder displays, graphics and marketing containment systems.
- A heroic floor-to-ceiling Lindor truffle display showcases the company’s key product in a graphic and bold manner within a fixture of warmth and charm.