Creative Director — Retail Environment Design
This position will be responsible for providing creative leadership throughout the concept and design delivery phases of client projects and have the passion and drive to develop creative solutions that continuously elevate the quality of design for clients and JGA.
- Lead the creative efforts on client projects with a passion for design and a continuous curiosity about evolving trends in the creative fields
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and a strategic approach to problem solving with the ability to translate business drivers into creative concepts and executions
- Have an understanding of market trends and needs of the clients’ target audience
- Present strategy, concepts and solutions to C- and Executive-Level clients
- Foster strong client relationships; act as the primary design interface with clients and team members
- Manage and mentor JGA retail/experiential designers; work collaboratively on multi-functional teams
- Identify and manage freelancers, external consultants and experts to supplement and enhance JGA capabilities
- Support business development efforts
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years of 3D design experience in retail (primary) and/or related industry. A diverse portfolio with a strong foundation in retail will be a plus.
- Experience managing diverse, complex projects and multi-functional teams
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Strong proficiency in 3D design-related computer design programs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
JGA offers a great working environment along with a competitive benefits package including 401k. If you are a creative leader with experience in retail design, a passion for creative excellence and excited about new opportunities, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Freelance Designer will contribute to the design of significant projects for marketing as well as a variety of commercial clients, in the retail, hospitality, and technology-related categories. This includes client presentations, pitch decks, design concepts and other marketing materials.
- Professional experience in workplace interior design, environmental or retail design is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in design related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and PowerPoint. 3D programs a plus.
- Strong work ethic – must be self-motivated, client-focused and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively on multiple teams and projects
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Strong design sense with ability to translate content into creative presentations
- Work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with architectural, industrial and interior designers
- Support Creative Directors, Senior Designers and Marketing Director on various design needs
Position is onsite in a great working environment. If you are a team player with a passion for design, strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, high energy, flexible and adaptive to various opportunities, submit Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com.